Allow me to introduce you to Do It Anyway by Kent M. Keith.
The thing is… I can’t just jump into this book without telling you about the Paradoxical Commandments because everything stems from them:
- People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered. Love them anyway.
- If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives. Do good anyway.
- If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway.
- The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
- Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable. Be honest and frank anyway.
- The biggest men with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men with…
View original post 580 more words