What Makes a Marriage Last by Marlo Thomas & Phil Donahue is one of the best books you’ll EVER read about… well, it’s in the title… what makes a marriage last.
It’s a heavy, big and powerful book, packed full of couples who know a thing or two about marriage, and frankly, a delightful read from beginning to end!
Who’s in it? Oh, just people like…
- President Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter
- Elton John and David Furnish
- Bryan Cranston and Robin Dearden
- Michael J. Fox and Tracy Pollan
- Jamie Lee Curtis and Christopher Guest
- Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos
- And the list goes on and on…
Thomas and Donahue, being no slouches in the marriage department themselves (they’ve been married 40 years), play off each other beautifully and in turn, set the stage for each of the couples they interviewed to share practical, heartfelt, and often funny stories about how they…
View original post 995 more words